After.Life is the story of a young couple who have a tragic misunderstanding leaving Anna (Christina Ricci – Addams Family) in the morgue. But the funeral director Eliot (Liam Neeson – Batman Begins, Schindler’s List) is a bit creepy. Is Anna really dead or is there more to it than meets the eye? Does Eliot have the gift to speak to the dead or is he burying people alive? This movie is a bit spooky and worth seeing. I’d at least give it a rental. Warning for you parents out there that there is nudity (Ricci) throughout the film.
As usual click the picture to read my review of After.Life @ Movie-Vault.com!
- Christina Ricci Hated Her Body (inquisitr.com)
- Christina Ricci’s Ever-Changing Style (PHOTOS, POLL) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Liam Neeson Boards “Battleship” Movie (popcrunch.com)
- How Do You Solve a Problem Like Christina? (filmexperience.blogspot.com)
- Out this week on Blu-Ray and DVD 8.3.10 (geektyrant.com)
- After.life (2009) (cinemaroll.com)