$5 A Day is a fascinating movie about a father (Christopher Walken) who constantly lies and boasts that he can live off of $5 a day. He tells his disbelieving son that he is dying of cancer and needs to go to Mexico to get special treatment there, but he needs a driver to take him there. $5 A Day is a rare movie about father-son bonding with some comedy and drama thrown in for good measure. This would make a nice rental or a cheap buy. One of Christopher Walken’s best performances in a while.
As usual click the picture to read my review @ Movie-Vault.com!
- Todd Solondz’s Next Movie Grabs Christopher Walken and Mia Farrow (moviefone.com)
- First Trailer For The Star-Studded Trapped Chilean Miner Movie (cinemablend.com)
- Christopher Walken, Mia Farrow And Selma Blair Cast In Todd Solondz’s Dark Horse (cinemablend.com)
- Farrow, Walken to play Mom and Dad in Solondz drama (reuters.com)
- This Week in DVD & Blu-ray: Predators, Please Give, Disneynature: Oceans (slashfilm.com)