New Review Movies – 10-23-2010
Hi, I will be making several posts in the next few days to catch up on some of my recent review movies. To make it easier for both you and me I am going to post between 3-5 movies at most unless it is a huge set or something and sets will get a separate post from now on.
Robocop – From the director of Total Recall comes a high-adrenalinem “sleek” (Time) sci-fi thriller about a policeman who’s half-man, half-machine. When a good cop (Peter Weller) is murdered by criminals, innovative scientists piece him back together as an unstoppable crime-fighting cyborg called Robocop. Tormented by the memory of his death, he is out for justice – and revenge.
Robocop 2 – Robocop (Peter Weller) returns to battle his toughest opponent yet: his replacement! But not only is the new cyborg’s weaponry more sophisticated than Robocop’s. it contains the brain of a madman! It will take everything Robocop has to save Detroit – and himself – from total destruction.
Robocop 3 – It’s Megacop vs. Megacop in this edge-of-your-seat sci-fi action film. When a ruthless corporation that has a stranglehold on Motor City begins kicking families out of their homes for a new real estate project, Robocop (Robert Burke) and a band of renegades fight to save them in an all-out battle for Detroit.
- Buy the RoboCop Trilogy on DVD (media.gunaxin.com)
- ‘RoboCop: The Musical’ and ‘Terminator 2: The Opera’ Will Make Your Day (cinematical.com)
- What Does the New Netflix/Epix Deal Mean for You? (1up.com)
- Sci-Fi Spoof Videos: Terminator 2: The Opera and RoboCop: The Musical (wired.com)
- No Heart, No Soul: Robocop’s Anatomy (geekologie.com)
- Miniature Robocop (neatorama.com)
- Blu-ray Review: RoboCop Trilogy (blogcritics.org)
- Geek Deals: Robocop Trilogy on Blu-Ray for $25, Quidditch T-Shirt for $9 (slashfilm.com)
- 1 reviews of RoboCop 2 (rateitall.com)
- 1 reviews of RoboCop (rateitall.com)
- RoboCop Jr. defends dystopian Detroit [Thisisawesome] (io9.com)
- Robokid: The World’s Cutest Robocop (techeblog.com)
- The Inhuman Anatomy of RoboCop [Robocop] (gizmodo.com)